- Giá thị trường: Liên hệ
The Honeywell EzSENSE is a small, lightweight, economical gas leak detector using a catalytic bead sensor that requires no calibration. It can be used in checking gas leaks in pipes, fittings, valves, gas storage tanks, home appliances and hot water heaters.
The EzSENSE is designed to detect natural gas, methane, propane, butane and LPG.
EzSENSE is an extremely easy and convenient way to detect gas. Simply check the suspected area by pointing EzSENSE close to the source. If gas is present the alarm will sound and the yellow LED or red LED will light up according to the concentration of gas. It couldn’t be simpler.
Honeywell EzSENSE Operating Instructions:
- Unscrew the battery cover, insert 2 x AA alkaline batteries (Positive terminals in first marked +), replace the battery cover.
- Slide power switch to ON position. The EzSENSE will give an audible alarm and all three LEDs will flash. Wait for twenty seconds, the buzzer will beep for the end of warm up. Then the green LED will flash and the confidence beep will continue to be heard every three seconds. The EzSENSE is now ready to use.
- Check the area suspected of leakage by pointing the gas sensor close to the area. The audible alarm will sound and the yellow LED, then the red LED will light up according to gas concentration if gas is detected.
- Turn instrument off when finished.
- The battery needs replacing when the green LED no longer lights.
|Approved To:||CE marked, EMC Directive 89/336/EEC|
|Range:||0 ~ 10,000ppm (20%LEL)*|
|Power Supply:||1.5V x 2 (AA Alkaline)|
|Operating Temperature Range:||-10°C – +50°C|
|Operating Humidity Range:||Max 95% Relative Humidity (RH)|
|Manufacturers Warranty Period:||3 Months|